CRT organizes track days for motorcyclists who want to ride their own motorcycle on the TT Circuit Assen under expert guidance. For experienced track riders free riding sessions are possible on every CRT track day.
The participants ride on the same track and asphalt on which the Grand Prix and World Superbike riders also race.
Click on this link for the short CRT promo video: CRT promovideo
- CRT has had experience in organizing motorcycle events since 1992.
- CRT organizes Trackdays for motorcyclists who want to ride under expert guidance of certified CRT instructors at the TT Circuit Assen.
- Register for riders who want to ride under guidance is possible on multiple levels
- Free riding for the experienced trackriders is possible.
- Experience, realize and respect the power of your bike and learn how to handle it at high speeds with the help of experienced CRT instructors.
- There are CRT Trackdays for all types of motorcyclists. For the rider of the street, for the nice weather rider, for the all seasoned tourist and racer. CRT also offers opportunities for groups to participate in a CRT Trackday for example staff associations and brands clubs.
Contact the CRT organization for available options.
At every CRT track day, multi-brand tire services are available on the paddock. They give advice on tire pressures and can change tires. The tire services have almost only racing tires in stock, not street tires. Participants who come to the circuit on their motorcycle ensure that the number of millimeters of profile when riding home at least meets the legal standard.
The participant is solely responsible for the perfect technical condition of his motorcycle. If there are technical difficulties during the CRT trackday the CRT participant can contact Edwin Ott Motorbikes in pitbox 8, which is specializes in Yamaha bikes and at the trailer of RR Motorsports which is specializes in BMW bikes. Both specialists also control the technical background of all other brands bikes
When riding on a track, as well as on the road, an optimally adjusted suspension is elementary. During each CRT trackday HK-Suspension gives a theory block about suspension to CRT participants who participate for the first time. During the day the suspension expert in the HK-Suspension pit box adjusts the front and rear suspension of all the CRT participants free of charge.
For participation at a CRT trackday the rider must wear protective leather clothing, or equivalent material, boots, gloves and an approved helmet. The use of a back protector is mandatory. For participants which do not have the proper motor clothing it is possible to rent at the CRT service unit on the paddock a leather motorcycle suit and back protection. Send a mail to Heidi in advance if you want to rent clothing. Heidi mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dynamic noise limit 101 dBa
The participant is responsible for a motorcycle which is in good technical condition and for ensuring that the motorcycle does not produce more noise than is permitted on public roads. The maximum permitted dynamic noise limit is 101 dBA. Individual noise measurements no longer take place. If the daily average is likely to be exceeded, the riding time of the sessions will be shortened.
The use of onboard cameras is only permitted if it is attached to the motorcycle by means of a support. The camera must then be connected to the motorcycle with a safety cable. The use of helmet cameras is not allowed.