CRT organises circuit-competency courses for motorbike riders who want to use their own bikes in expertly guided races at the TT circuit Assen. This is the same circuit, the same track surface used by Grand Prix- and World Superbike-riders for their races.
The CRT organisation offers you:
- Experience since 1992 in motorbike event organisation
- CRT organizes Trackdays for motorbike riders who want to ride under expert guidance of certified CRT instructors at the TT circuit Assen
- Register for riders who want to ride under guidance is possible on multiple levels
- Free riding for the experienced trackriders is possible
- There are CRT Trackdays for all types of motorbike riders. For the rider of the street, for the nice weather rider, for the all seasoned tourist and racer. CRT also offers opportunities for groups to participate in a CRT Trackday for example staff associations and brands clubs.
Contact the CRT organization for available options.
At every CRT Trackday there are multiple brands of tyre services on the paddock. They provide advice on tyre pressures and can do tyre changes for you.
The participant is solely responsible for the perfect technical condition of his bike. If there are technical difficulties during the CRT Trackday the CRT-participant can contact Edwin Ott Motorbikes in pitbox 8, which is specializes in Yamaha bikes, and at the trailer of RR Motorsports which is specializes in BMW bikes. Both specialists also control the technical background of all other brands bikes
For riding on the track as well as riding on the road optimal adjusted suspension is a must. During every CRT Trackday HK-Suspension gives theory about suspension. The whole day is an expert in suspension available in the HK Suspension pitbox to optimise your settings for free.
For participation at a CRT Trackday the rider must wear protective leather clothing, or equivalent material, boots, gloves and an approved helmet. The use of a back protector is mandatory. For participants which do not have the proper motor clothing it is possible to rent at the CRT-service unit on the paddock a leather motorcycle suit and back protection. Send a mail to Heidi in advance if you want to rent clothing. Heidi mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dynamic noise limit 101 dBa
The participant is responsible for a motorbike which is in good technical condition and make no more noise than is allowed on public roads. The total noise per motorbike is dynamically measured each round and the maximum allowed dynamic noice limit is located at 101 dBa.
Do realy have attention for the maximum dynamic noise limit of 101 dBa, the TT circuit Assen maintains the 101 Dba limit strictly.